Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Capital Raising
- ESOPs – Employee Stock Ownership Plans
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Special Situations
- Commercial, Industrial and Services
For more than a decade with Griffin, Thomas Hill has worked primarily in the Commercial, Industrial and Services Group and the Special Situations Group. He has extensive transactional experience across more than 50 client engagements within a spectrum of industries primarily providing sell-side M&A and capital raise advisory services. Thomas works closely with clients and counterparties to manage the execution of all phases of a transaction process, from initial due diligence through final closing.
Prior to joining Griffin, Thomas was a consultant to foreign companies seeking access to U.S. capital markets.
- University of Virginia, B.A. in Economics
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- FINRA Series 7 and Series 63 licenses