Accelerate Your Career
Griffin Financial Group is the largest investment bank headquartered in Pennsylvania and has offices located in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast. Our multidisciplinary platform provides our clients with the breadth and depth of investment banking, legal and other professional services not found among traditional investment banks.
Our focus on M&A advisory, capital formation and strategic consulting services along with the strength of our platform provides a great opportunity for talented investment banking professionals of all levels to join a successful team.
Many of Griffin’s investment bankers have diverse educational and occupational backgrounds with industry-specific expertise, providing an environment in which our analysts and associates are able to quickly enhance their skills by working directly with leaders from a variety of industries. As a team member, you will work with former CEOs and CFOs of banks and health care institutions, as well CFAs, CPAs with Big Four experience, MBAs and other colleagues with law degrees.
We are always looking for the most talented people to join our team.
Powerful Partnerships. Standout Solutions.
Griffin is part of The Stevens & Lee Companies, a platform of affiliated professional service firms that provide a full range of legal, investment banking, financial advisory, insurance risk management and government consulting services.
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to platform of professionals and assists with other office duties as needed.
- Answer phones in a professional manner and route calls as necessary
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude and a professional appearance
- Set-up meetings, conference calls, etc.
- Process U.S. mail, Fed-Ex and certified mail per request
- Maintain both hard copy and electronic files as applicable
- Order supplies, ensure copiers and printers are stocked with sufficient paper, maintain cleanliness of conference rooms and common kitchen area, update the postage meter, sort and distribute mail and packages, bind, copy, scan and fax documents as applicable
- Revise documents and short letters as applicable
- Process/submit expenses platform professionals
- Make travel arrangements
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to communicate professionally and interact effectively with all levels of personnel
- Excellent client service skills and ability to work on multiple matters simultaneously in an organized manner and under minimal supervision
- Flexibility and ability to respond quickly and positively to shifting demands
- Ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- High School Diploma and minimum of two years of experience
- Experience in professional services firm is preferred
- Proficiency in Windows-based software and Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Exceptional computer skills with the ability to learn new software applications quickly
- Salesforce preferred but not required
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
In compliance with federal and state equal opportunity employment laws, The Stevens & Lee Companies is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in regard to race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age or gender.