Accelerate Your Career
Griffin Financial Group is the largest investment bank headquartered in Pennsylvania and has offices located in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast. Our multidisciplinary platform provides our clients with the breadth and depth of investment banking, legal and other professional services not found among traditional investment banks.
Our focus on M&A advisory, capital formation and strategic consulting services along with the strength of our platform provides a great opportunity for talented investment banking professionals of all levels to join a successful team.
Many of Griffin’s investment bankers have diverse educational and occupational backgrounds with industry-specific expertise, providing an environment in which our analysts and associates are able to quickly enhance their skills by working directly with leaders from a variety of industries. As a team member, you will work with former CEOs and CFOs of banks and health care institutions, as well CFAs, CPAs with Big Four experience, MBAs and other colleagues with law degrees.
We are always looking for the most talented people to join our team.
- Support the investment banking team by providing analytical support on mergers and acquisitions transactions and other financial advisory services for our clients
- Conduct research to assist with company valuations and financial models, assist in the preparation of client presentations, and gain exposure to live transaction activity
- Participate in the monthly client driven capital market update which takes an in-depth dive to IB & PE industry trends
- 10 weeks in person at the Valley Forge office located in King of Prussia, PA
What We Look For
- Current enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree program required with a strong interest in middle market investment banking
- Preferably a rising Junior or Senior enrolled in Accounting, Business, Economics, or Finance
- Candidates must have a proven academic record with a minimum GPA of 3.5/4.0
- Candidates must be eager and able to learn in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Possess a strong work ethic and a record for high achievement
- Excellent mathematical, writing, verbal and computer skills
- Have the ability to function equally well in both a team and on a self-directed basis
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
What Makes this Opportunity Unique?
- Dynamic culture that values diverse backgrounds and perspectives while emphasizing teamwork and a strong sense of partnership
- Interact and work closely with various levels of investment banking professionals
- Gain hands-on, M&A experience with a highly respected organization