Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Special Situations
- Commercial, Industrial and Services
- Real Estate
Stephen Meehan is a Vice President in Griffin’s Commercial, Industrial and Services Group, Special Situations Group and Real Estate Group. His transactional guidance focuses on mergers and acquisitions and capital raising.
Prior to joining Griffin, Stephen assisted with client engagement and deal execution initiatives at KeyBanc Capital Markets and led strategic insight efforts at Beneficial Bank, which is now part of WSFS.
- Notre Dame Club of Philadelphia
- President (2015-2017)
- Board of Governors (2012-2016)
- University of Notre Dame, MBA, Corporate Finance and Business Analytics, magna cum laude
- University of Notre Dame, B.A.
- FINRA Series 63
- FINRA Series 79