- Strategic Consulting
- Capital Raising
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Matt O’Leary is Chief Executive Officer of Griffin Financial Group and has a proven track record of solving complex business problems and assisting business owners and management teams achieve their goals.
Prior to Griffin, Matt was Chief Financial Officer and General Counsel at Chatham Financial Corp., a global debt and derivatives advisory firm. He led all financial and legal operations through six years of rapid expansion during which annual revenue grew from $50 million to $140 million and headcount rose from 170 to 500. Prior to Chatham, Matt worked at private equity and venture capital firms assisting in investments, mergers and acquisitions, and the operations of portfolio companies.
- University of Colorado Leeds School of Business, MBA
- University of Colorado School of Law, J.D., Order of the Coif
- University of Colorado, B.S., magna cum laude
- FINRA Series 79, 63 and 24 licenses