Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
Andrew D. Rudner
Areas of Focus
- Commercial, Industrial and Services
Andrew provides key due diligence and valuation assessments of mergers and acquisition and capital raising opportunities, including company and industry research, financial modeling and analysis and due diligence review. He has advised on numerous deals and has assisted a range of executive leaders, investors and fund managers with targeting opportunities, analyzing acquisitions and integration planning.
He previously worked at Stonepoint Materials as a Business Development Manager, at Woodforest National Bank as Strategic Initiatives Manager and held Senior Financial Analyst positions with Chubb Insurance and FinPro, Inc.
- Wayne Senior Center, Business Development Consultant
- Coexistence Philadelphia, Strategic Planning Consultant
- Villanova University, M.B.A, Finance and Accounting
- Villanova University, B.S.
- FINRA Series 79 license
- FINRA Series 63 license