Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Strategic Consulting
- Commercial, Industrial and Services
Sophea has nearly two decades of investment banking experience and has advised on more than $2 billion of transactions including mergers and acquisitions, corporate divestitures and capital raising. She has dedicated her career to advising privately held businesses in the consumer industry and has extensive experience in sectors such as juvenile and toys, outdoor enthusiasts, branded lifestyle apparel and consumer health care. In addition, Sophea is passionate about working with impact organizations and businesses with strong ESG principles.
Prior to joining Griffin Financial Group, Sophea was Managing Director at Capstone Partners, an independent, Boston-based middle market investment bank. She started her career in New York City with FTN Midwest Securities, a full-service investment banking firm based in Cleveland.
- Columbia University Alumni Association of Boston
The M&A Advisor named Sophea to its prestigious “Emerging Leaders” (formerly known as the “40-Under-40”) deal makers list in 2018. Other accolades include:
- 2021: Recapitalization Deal of the Year (<$50mm)
- 2018: Private Equity Deal of the Year
- 2017: Cross Border Deal of the Year
- 2015: M&A Deal of the Year
- 2015: Consumer Services Deal of the Year
- 2014: Consumer Goods Deal of the Year
- Columbia University, B.A., Economics
- FINRA Series 79 license