- Depository Institutions
- Managing Director
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chuck provides investment banking services to financial institutions, including buy-side and sell-side M&A, mergers-of-equals, branch transactions and government-assisted transactions. He also advises management and Boards of Directors on debt and equity capital raising projects and assists them in understanding their strategic and financial alternatives.
Prior to joining Griffin, Chuck was Senior Managing Director/Principal at Monocacy Financial Advisors where he advised community banks in transactions including:
- Shore Bancshares, Inc. in its purchase of Northwest Savings Bank Baltimore division
- Easton Bank & Trust in its sale to 1880 Bank
- American Bank in its sale to Congressional Bank
- Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. in its purchase of Luzerne Bank
- Carrolton Bank in its sale to Bay Bank (Jefferson Bancorp, Inc.)
- Maryland Bank & Trust Company, NA, in its sale to Old Line Bancshares, Inc.
- Millersville University, B.S.
- FINRA Series 6, 7, 63, 65 and 79 licenses