- Special Situations
- Commercial, Industrial and Services
- Senior Associate
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Domenick Cristino is a Senior Associate in Griffin’s Commercial, Industrial and Services Group and Special Situations Group. He focuses on modeling and related analysis in connection with merger and acquisition and capital raising advisory services.
Prior to joining Griffin, Domenick was an Analyst at Key Bank and a Senior Associate at SS&G, Inc., (now BDO USA, LLP) and held positions with Strategas Research Partners and Strategic Advisors, Inc.
- Carnegie Mellon University, MBA with a concentration in Finance
- Cleveland State University, B.B.A., Accounting and B.A., Spanish
- FINRA Series 7, 79 and 63 licenses
- Certified Public Accountant
- Fluent in Italian and Spanish